[IP] Poor Vision and filling cartridge..any hints?

Hope someone can offer some suggestions. In our pump support group we have a
new member who wants to use a pump but has very limited vision. She was
unable to fill the MM cartridge without help because the insulin is clear
and difficult to see. Has anyone ever tried adding a drop of food colouring
to the insulin to make it easier to see? Any suggestions are welcome!!
Thanks very much,