[IP] Sticky Sil Question

Hi everyone!

I am so happy lately that no one can stand me!  My only problem with
pumping so far is that lately my sils will not stick to me!  Anyone have
any suggestions?  When I did my saline trial and the first set I used
(came with my start-up kit) worked just fine, but 3 sets I have used
since I started last week have only stuck for about a day and then they
are falling off, in fact I had to change one after only 10 hours of use
or so.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

"Bionic" Becky
pumping since 5/16/00 Woo Hoo!