Re: [IP] Fast Take Meters and temp extremes

I haven't had the problem yet as to high temps, but I have a lot of
experience with low temps. Unloading the truck at work when it's 20 below in
the winter. The only, and I mean ONLY thing that worked was putting the meter
inside of my clothing and TOUCHING SKIN. I don't mean in your pants pocket or
anything remotely convenient. For me (as a woman) that meant inside my
brassiere. And, by the way, the strips have to go there, too. A warm meter
with a cold strip doesn't work either. Now, if I could only keep my fingers
warm enough to actually get a sample for the