[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #190

>I wear my pump in the middle of my bra inside of a
>infant sock then pinned with two tiny safety pins.

Hey, I've always wondered about this:  Got my 507C in March of '99, and
usually wear it clipped to the middle of my bra.  Works well for me, but
when I exercise, it gets really sweaty...is this a problem, y'think?  I can
usually retreive it from time to time to wipe it down, but I do worry about
excess moisture messing up the works.  Of course, I did drop in in the
toilet when I was cleaning once, but dried it off instantly and everything
seems to be working just fine.....
Juana B.