Re: [IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

disetronic gave me several of their log books to use, i don't remember much
about them but they did have spaces to write meals boluses basals exercise
etc in them and the night part was smaller space to write
ask them to send you a sample of one (think they charge for them) but since
they usually send free stuff to try i don't see why they wouldn't
if you liked them you could probably copy them cheaper.
i only used them for a couple of weeks or so and then used the complete meter
and now we don't write stuff down if i need to make a change i go back
through her bs's as this is how her endo does it too i took care full pains
to keep a very good record, and since she got on the pump he hasn't looked at
her book only her machine so i quit the book thing and try very hard to only
use the one machine (except at school she uses the fast take)

mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine