Re: [IP] News Flash

In a message dated 5/24/00 8:55:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I go on saline Tues 5/30 and "live" on Mon 6/5.  Less than two weeks of
 shots left...and the club gets bigger and bigger
 And all you Floridians who want rain, we have plenty up here in NH but I
 don't think you'd like the 40-50 degree temperatures. >>
Great news Jackie! You must have read my mind I was going to E-mail you
today.I got a real nice letter from Judy Chase and she said she knew you. Any
questions if I can answer I will be happy too. Roger C dx47 pm 5/00