[IP] Neuropathy Helper

On Tue, 23 May 2000 Carole Eve <email @ redacted> wrote:

>I have been on a very effective treatment for extremely painful neuropathy. I
>went to a Pain Clinic as a last resort and was put on Neurontin....an
>med. It calms the nerves down that are sending inappropriate pain messages.
>was an absolute quality of life change for me!!

I just started to take Nuerontin.  I've been ramping up kinda nicely to 300mg
* 3 times a day (900 total) and still don't really feel different.

How much are you taking (I know people in the 1500-3000 range of this stuff).
How much does it take (yes I know, your milage may vary)

 This message has not been checked for accuracy, completeness
 or relevance by the author.
 Any need for these activities should be addressed by a message to
 my mommy.