[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #197

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me.  Have only been on a
pump for 3.5 months and have found that when I wake up at 6:00 am or so BSL
is anywhere between 2.7 (45) & 3.5 (63)but even if I don't have any
breakfast within 45 minutes BSL is up to anywhere between 9.0 (146) and 11.5
(207) - does anyone else find this happens - if I do eat breakfast and have
a appropriate bolus it goes even higher.  After 49. years on injections I
thought I would be able to work thing out but this has really got me

Best wishes to all and thanks for any help

Sue (from Auistralia)