Re: [IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

Sue!   If you have a decent log sheet it would be a blessing! I carry
around a thick but small notebook and scribble all of it (which isn't that
easy for my CDE or Dr to read). I have always been very thorough with my
log books and now that I am pumping (17 days now!!), I haven't found ways
to record all the rest in an organized manner. If there is a way for me to
get a copy of that log sheet, I would be very grateful! I have become
friendly with both the Disetronic company and Liberator Medical Supply....I
am going to put in a request for just such a log book to be created for us.
Knowing both company's enthusiastic customer service departments, I am sure
this will become available very soon!! Your sample might just help get it
off the ground! Thanks for your help...Carole Eve