[IP] Diane(reglan)

Diane, I was on 3 different meds for gastro problems, one being Reglan. I was
suffering from pretty severe depression during this time. I finally quit all
the meds., Reglan, clonidine and a 3rd I don't recall right now. I am not sure
which one was causing the problem for sure, but a prescription drug book says
that clonidine can cause depression, but says nothing to that effect about
Reglan. I would look into this further for more info if I were you. I have
found out that many Drs just don't tell you enough about meds before they
prescribe them. Good luck. Denise