Re: [IP] Fast Take Meters and temp extremes

I did not have the Fast Take but the Profile by lifescan.  When I first
moved to AZ I went through three meters.  They replaced them for me but I
got so frustrated with getting the NOT OK message.  I then tried the
glucometer elite and have had zero problems with the heat in AZ.  I've been
on three motorcycle rides and the meter worked like a charm.  Mind you
these trips were in 100 plus degree temps.  With the Life Scan Profile I
would have to put the meter in a cooler, so basically I couldn't go
anywhere with the meter unless the meter was on ice.  It was a pain.

Fran, who's loving the nice hot weather.  :-)