[IP] [Fwd: URGENT] Re: Cure for diabetes immanent!

Thought our pumper's site would be abuzz with this news.  Thought I'd
pass on the relevant sites for more info re:  this exciting
breakthrough.  Gives me hope.  Love, Marilyn
email @ redacted

-- BEGIN included message

MAJOR ADVANCE IN ISLET CELL TRANSPLANTATION ANNOUNCED...

This past week, the islet research team at the University of Alberta in Canada, headed
by doctor. Ray Rajotte and James Shapiro, presented their stunning achievements in
islet cell transplantation at the American Society of Transplant Surgeons conference
in Chicago. For more information about this advance, go to:

http://www.insulinfree.org/wire11.htm#edmon

Deb Butterfield
Founder and Executive Director
INSULIN-FREE WORLD FOUNDATION