[IP] Air bubbles

Just another idea. My pump educator gave me this idea to avoid bubbles in
reservoir and tubing. I have a MiniMed 508 and use their reservoirs.

After filling the reservoir and while placing it into the pump, try not to
press down on the plunger area. Educator suggested pressing down near the
neck and toward the end of the reservoir, but not the area where the plunger
is. She said air could be drawn in that way (maybe pressure?)

Haven't read this happening much to others but after I stopped doing that,
the bubbles were gone.

Beth H.
MiniMed 508 Feb. 2000