Re: [IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

Jackie - I have some very good log sheets that I get where I goto mt CDE and
CDiet. Let Me know your address and I will slow mail you one, or if you
still need one by nest week let me know and maybe my husband could scan one
or something.  I'm not too good with a computer.  But I am leaving tomorrow
for dog shows and won't be back till late nest wed. I think these have
exactly what you want.  Sue DePinto.