Re: [IP] Re:Swimming and canoeing

geneva lives in DRY california...so don't know about the humidity part.  but
soon to be moving to steamy ohio this summer.
so, I am wondering if we also will have some problems.

one thing that she did last summer was to use anti-perspirant.  seemed to

did the anti P. first.  let dry.  then IV prep and then the IV 3000 and
sofsets.  this year she will be on the sils/tenders.

this topic is always a big one with the humidity.