Re: [IP] Re:Swimming and canoeing

In a message dated 5/15/00 1:15:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< geneva uses IV PREPS by smith /nephew.  (with the sils...never a problem
 with water)
 on swim team also.
 I think IV preps are stickier than plain skin preps.
Something very weird is going on with Kap, his sites are coming off every day
for 10 days.
We use
IV prep
IV 3000
Insert Soft-set QR
White tape that comes in package w/ infusion set
Clear tape that comes in package w/ infusion set

Also, we have tried New -Skin - - painted a layer on first then skipped the
iv prep step.

Also tried the Brown/Red stuff - and skipped the iv prep.

I have called the endo and MM - MM is sending me something new - plus some
samples of several different kinds of topical solutions.  Also they are
sending some softsets to replace the QR that we have used.  That was nice to
He hasnt been in the pool for a couple of days and they are still coming off.
This makes no senses - other than we are having high humidity.
But - it has came off during the days when the humidity hasnt been high.
So, I am lost to what to try.
Also, we have used the Tanagrames HP - that didnt last 4 hrs without coming

Going for the duck tape!
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping with duck tape if that is what it will