Re: [IP] infusion sets

My son is 6 and started with the Disetronic but we ended up switching to the
pump.  They are both good but the one feature that made the final deciding
factor for us to go with Minimed is that you can child-block on ALL the
features, the Disetronic you can only block the basal rates in so with a
simple touch of a button someone could bolus my son when he didn't need it -
very scary!  There are some other nice features with the Minimed that are
nice but that was our main concern.  If you have any other questions feel
free to ask.  :)