Re: [IP] Statement Reaction

Jim I have the exact opposite reactions some times, I work in a chevy dealer
in the parts department.  The only thing that I don't like to mess with is
batteries, they are full of acid.  Now they are sealed but they do still have
the residue on them and in the area they are stored in.  I don't won't to get
it on me are on my fingers.  I do carry them quite often though but I seem to
be seen as just another person at work, my coworkers do know about the pump,