[IP] Attn Triangle area of NC residents ;)

Email me your address if you are interested in a get-together for dinner
at an area restaurant.  I am jealous of the number of people NY Sara has
met, so I'd like to plan something!  If I see enough interest, then I
will let you know.  I live in Chapel Hill and we'd probably pick a
location somewhere around RTP or central to those who respond.

Email me OFF OF THE LIST at email @ redacted

Also, on June 12, the local chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
will be holding a golf tournament at the Governer's Club.

Volunteers are needed to help during the event. Volunteers are needed
for the whole day and parts of the day. Volunteers get lunch and
probably a t-shirt.

If you are interested send email @ redacted (another list member,
Jeremy Ackerman) an email or call the local JDF office at (919)870-5171.

Remember, PLEASE respond PRIVATELY!