[IP] Suggestion

> At 08:16 PM 5/22/00 email @ redacted wrote:
>  >I have a suggestion to make to Michael or the admin. people.  :
>  >Since we are having new people join the list practically everyday and we
>  >are having to take up list space to explain what certain acronyms mean
>  >and how to post to the list.   Maybe a short "how to" e-mail or
>  >with links to the IP web site to explain those most frequently asked
>  >questions. It should be something they receive before they receive their
>  >first digest or posted e-mail.
> We already have this. There is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) area on
> our web-site. Here is the URL: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/faqs.shtml
> Sam

But I think the suggestion meant for this site be sent to each newbie as a
*Welcome* message before the first post or digest is received. Keith's list
of how to respond would also be nice to be included in an automated newbie
welcome.  I'm on other lists that send out automated messages such as that.
It might save frustrations for the newbies and the oldies. ;)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) and Bluda Sue (MM507c, 3/99)