Re: [IP] Browser vs E-mail

At 11:18 AM 5/23/00 Mary Jean Renstrom wrote:
 >But don't just
 >"unsubscribe" and expect to have browser access. You must be an IP member
 >in some way to have access to the mail archives, the search engine, and the
 >chat rooms.

May I also add that the easiest way to change your subscription is to write
to the HELP address at the bottom of every message. If you want to change
your subscription, or just ask a question about your options please write
to our HELP address.

Please be a little patient, though. This email line is staffed by
volunteers who have jobs and all the other distractions of normal life.
They will get back to you... honest!!