[IP] Frustrating night!!!! Argh.......sorta long

On Mon, 22 May 2000 "Sara M. G." <email @ redacted> wrote:

>25 and still concious???? Wow... I'm duly impressed...
>And here I was proud of my record of 32. Guess I'll have to try harder :)

OK, but what about 23 and NO SYMPTOMS??

I don't think this is a great area for contests.  I'm sure our meters at this
level are not up to par (but three of mine all read in low 20s when this
happened because I really didn't feel it and thought it must be the meter)

cast member of 'Trust Your Meter' a new net show about diabetics that lost the
ability to tell up from down and inbetween.