Re: [IP] Let THEM eat cake...

Dear MJ!

Happy Birthday!!!! and enjoy that candy bar! I'll have one tonight too so I
can celebrate your birthday with you. Time to free up what bothers you and
enjoy the things you can have! LOL
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830
PS I have no problems with candy bars either and figuring out the insulin
to cover it..but I think what throws me with cake is the frosting. I also
don't have a problem with pie- go figure. anyway ENJOY and CELEBRATE in
spite of! ok?  ...I'll be celebrating with you!
and if you ever need to talk..you know how to get me on this puter:)