Re: [IP] resouvir question

Lyra

When withdrawing insulin from the vial, withdraw more than what you need
(20-30 units more).  Then flick the side of the vial with your finger to
move the air bubbles to the top of the syringe.  After all the bubbles are
at or toward the top of the syringe, push out the extra insulin back into
the vial until you have the correct amount of insulin that you need.  Hope
this helps.

Brad