Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open any
time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times
below don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week,
there's always another at the same time next week.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted) will
do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EDT (2:30 p.m. GMT). I
will host this morning (5/23) in the Anytime room.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts a chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT).
Tuesday nights in the Anytime room.

Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) with Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker,
and Allie Rogers, in the Parent chat room.

Amy M. will host the teens and college-age/early-twenties pumpers chat at
7:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 a.m. GMT), Thursday nights, in the Teen chat room.

Carolyn hosts a regular Thursday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in
the Anytime room.

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk! Also, if
you have any problems accessing the chat room, Carolyn, Rodney, or I will be
happy to talk you through it.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)