[IP] Browser vs E-mail

Although I had made use of the "public" part of the site many times I was
reluctant to "sign up" because I had heard about the "flood of e-mail".
When I finally did (and of course now I wish it had been sooner) I chose the
Browser option.  I have no complaints (have made use of the search option to
"get caught up" on particular concerns and am slowly working backwards
through the archives using the "thread" option to group responses with
questions) but I wonder if I'm  missing anything.  Unless you are paying for
internet access by the hour (is anyone still doing that?) what is the
advantage of e-mail?

My sincere thanks to everyone involved.

Judy Chase (pump coach to Craig dxed 7/43 --pumping 3/00)