Re: [IP] blood at site

- I had blood at the button also about 2 wks ago when I got up in the
morning. I almost paniced because I was out of town and there was no one to
ask and I was at a dog show and had to get into the building and in the
ring. So I left it and hoped for the best and checked my BS every hr. or 2.
They stayed fairly good so I figured the tubing was not plugged. On Mon. I
called MiniMed.  They said you should change it, but today when I saw my
diabetes educator (who is also on a MiniMed pump), she said I handled it the
right way. But you should probably check with your CDE or Dr. to be sure
this is OK FOR YOU. Oh yes, by the next morn or evening the blood had
Regarding shower - you mean you cannot disconnect from your pump for a
shower?That's what I do, but I don't leave the pump in the steamy bathroom'
           Good luck,  Sue DePinto.