Re: [IP] resouvir question - bubbles

In a message dated 5/22/00 7:21:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I had a really hard time getting all the air bubbles out of the
syringe.  Anyone have any ideas, suggestions,
 advice??? All suggestions are welcome!  >>

Takes time and practice.  One thing I've found helps for me, is to insert the
amount of air into the bottle that you want to pull up into the syringe.
Then when the bottle is inverted and you're drawing it up, do it very slowly
and you'll end up with less little bubbles from the start.  Getting a big one
out isn't too hard, just keep tipping the syringe until its in the middle and
push through, it's the small ones that are stinkers!

Good luck,
dm 20 yrs, pumping 4 yrs