[IP] bubbles in reservoir

My pump trainer showed me the following and it has worked great for me most
of the time.
 1.  Use room temp insulin
 2. Follow directions to fill reservoir (make sure to put the same amount of
air into the insulin vial that you plan to draw out)

Once you have the cap back on the reservoir, bang it on the table for about
30 seconds or so (vertically, of course).  This makes a lot of the bubbles
float to the top of the reservoir.  Insert it into the pump.  I leave my
pump standing vertically when I prime the tubing, this forces the air at the
top of the reservoir into the tubing and then out, of course.  Hope this
Dawn email @ redacted