[IP] Suggestion

I have a suggestion to make to Michael or the admin. people.  :
Since we are having new people join the list practically everyday and we
are having to take up list space to explain what certain acronyms mean
and how to post to the list.   Maybe a short "how to" e-mail or something
with links to the IP web site to explain those most frequently asked
questions. It should be something they receive before they receive their
first digest or posted e-mail.
Just a thought.
Sheila