[IP] More on my microalbuminuria levels

Hi everyone Me again,

    I know I usually am pretty quiet around here, but I always think of you
guys first when an issue arises.

    I started a new drug for my kidney issues. I am the one who had the
urinalysis test come back high with a 103 and a 125 reading on my
microalbuminuria levels.

    Anyway I called my doctor and I am already taking a medication for it. I
am on Altace.

    I read about it and it seems to me that it is used more for heart
issues, then kidney issues. It even says on the **warnings** that if you
have kidney damage alert your doctor. I am just getting too much at once and
I need to calm down. I feel overwhelmed and need everyone's help if

Take care,