Re: [IP] resouvir question

> Lyra,

I hated changing my sites at first too.  The bubbles, the time, the process all
seemed stressful.  I'm happy to tell you though that after a short time it will
become second nature to you.  It will take less time and won't be bothersome as
it is now.  At first, it took me like 15-20 minutes to change a site.  Once, I
did the entire thing and forgot to prime the tubing!  Now it takes about 5
minutes and I'm fairly sure I could do it in my sleep.  Good luck to you and
congrats on your pump.