[IP] resouvir question

Well, i've been pumping as of 5/17/00, and am loving it! My blood sugars have
evened out so much more than before the pump. I'm still adjusting though,
today we upped the basal rate from 2am-8am, since I was having highs when I
wake up. Otherwise it's been great!

I have a question though, as much as I love my pump, i'm not looking foward
to the set change tomorrow. I've done two already. Both times, it took
forever. I had a really hard time getting all the air bubbles out of the
syringe. I've tried using pens, and other things trying to get rid of the air
bubbles, and it seems not to work. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions,
advice??? All suggestions are welcome!