[IP] infusion sets

We went today for an infusion set class.  During the class we talked about
pumps.  I wanted a MM 508, but the endo and CDE seem to think the Disetronic
will be better in a small child 5 tomorrow and 34 lbs.  Any body have any
feedback.  We are of course goin with what endo says, but what a BUMMER i
wanted a remote so I could just blous the kid without fumbling for the pump.
Oh well.
She is wearing a Micro and a Tender right now.  She screamed on the Tender,
but was okay with the Micro and the SofSert.
Mom of Miranda dxd 17 mo, 5 tomorrow and pumping soon!!!