[IP] WEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA!!!!!

HELLO ALL!
	Long time, no chat.  I have been very busy with work, and while I have
been reading my e-mails, I haven't posted in a VERY long time!  But
enough about that, lets get to my news:

CAITLYN HAS BEEN APPROVED TO GET AN INSULIN PUMP!  Now, she has only
been approved for use of the pump at night, not all day, but at least it
is a start in the right direction.

	I figure that sometimes we need to take baby steps to get where we want
to be!  Caitlyn is so excited, she can't wait to get it!  She says that
she wants a red one (does minimed make a red one?) and she hasn't
thought of a name yet.  I moved her to a new diabetes clinic, and the
pediatric endo talked with me about the pump, then told me that she
could see that I knew a lot about it (THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!), and
that she didn't see any problem with putting her on a pump at night with
the possability of making it more long term some time down the road!
YEAH!!!!!!
	We are all very excited, and Caitlyn and I have agreed that I will go
on a loaner pump with her that first week!  YEAH!!  Thank you to all for
your encouragement and support!

Sincerely,
Carrie Vargas, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, 5 Y.O. and soon to
be 	       pumping!!!!