To everyone who responded to my question/problem with basals for teens,
thank you.  It is very challenging when not only exercise, carbs,
illnesses, stress, etc., etc., factor in, but we are also now dealing with
growth and sex hormones.  WHAT FUN!!  Noah's A1C's have always been in the
7-8 range, but we're shooting for 6 or better.  If I find anything in our
mission to achieve this that could possibly help other teen (or any age)
pumpers, I'll post it.  Won't you please do the same.  Thanks again.

Cindy, mother of Noah, age 13, Dx at age 9, pumper since July 1999.