[IP] saran wrap - then what?

> I don't want to buy the
> shower bags just to use for this, since there is no disconnect yet, can I
> just saran wrap it and stick in a baggie and ziplock it shut?  Then I
> know what to do with it, hang it off my shower rod?  *vbg*
> Lori A. Willey

My colored zipper-type coin purses that I put keyrings through, are handy
also to hang a belt through, then hang a 2nd belt from the shower rod. As a
secondary precaution, I sometimes put a zipper-type bag over the coin purse.
I have plenty of freedom with my *42" leash* and the 2 belts chain-style
from the rod.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)