[IP] new fast take strips (the 'bloodsucking' kind - heheh)

Hi all -

I got some of the new Fast Take strips today, at first I thought something
was wrong with them since it looked like the ends had been cut off halfway
through the window where you apply blood.  Nope!  These are the ones that
suck the blood off the end of your finger on the end of the strip.  Worked
great - sucked up the right amount.  Just wanted to let y'all know
somebody's tried them and I liked it.
Dawn email @ redacted