Re: [IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

> Has anyone come up with a complete log
> sheet idea where I can document my
> times, bg's, basals, bolus and best
> of all carbs/types and numbers?
I too got frustrated with the sparse amount of data
that can be contained on the average log book...

I've written an interactive web program named 'GlucoD'
which is at http://bgc.ppp0.com which allows me to
track glucose levels and insulin dosages.  It's a mix
of Javascript, PHP, and MySQL... I also keep track of
carb intake through a comments field.  I'm around
computers so much that this is very handy and easily
accessable for me.

I've found myself much more able to notice trends this
way... also helps me avoid LOOSING my logbook... If I
had a nickle for everytime...

Now of course... this is kinda hard for anyone ELSE to
find useful, so I'm working on a new larger project
based on GlucoD.  I'm about 75% done with the coarse
framework, then I'll need to put in some additional
recording/reporting modules and such.  Don't expect
anything TOO quickly mind you... I've got the end of
the fiscal year comming up in a month and the
university has decided to completely change their
billing system so I've got to give that enough
attention to keep getting my paycheck. I'm thinking
somewhere in late July I should have a beta version
ready, I think you'll be impressed...

-Sara G.

P.S. - Yes, it's password protected so don't bother
trying to change my records :p