[IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

Has anyone come up with a complete log sheet idea where I can document my
times, bg's, basals, bolus and best of all carbs/types and numbers?  This
cute little log books which have always been available are just not large
enough to write all the daily info.  I need some ideas on how to log each
days, readings, carbs, etc.  Hope you understand what I
mean..........Thanks........Jackie P
P.S. You may email me directly.

-- BEGIN included message

Does anyone have a good log sheet they use for documenting times, bg's, bolus
and basals and food intake.  These cute little books we get just do not leave
enough room to write everything.  I am wanting to start documenting
EVERYTHING as some of you do but I have slips of paper everywhere.  I am sure
you all will have some great ideas for great log sheets............Thanks,
You may email me direct.........Jackie P

-- END included message