[IP] DKA correction rule

Summer woke at 450, max ketones.   Her endo. told us to give her 25% of her
TDD as a correction for the ketones.  It turned out to be 12 units (a regular
correction for that high would have been 6 units).  That was at 9am.  It is
1pm and she is 112, and 0 ketones.  This was our first time dealing with
this, and I am impressed how well it worked.  Oh, and she really drank a lot
of water.  Holly