Re: [IP] CORRECTION TO--2 overnight urine test and confusion??/

Hi Carole and Corky and Everyone!!

    I am SOOO nervous right now. I read what you have told me and I am still
a little confused, but I can do my research on it.

    These were my numbers and now I am REALLY scared.

    125 and 103, The first night was the 125 and the second night was 103. I
am WAY out of normal range. Does that mean I may have kidney damage or I DO?