Re: [IP] CORRECTION TO--2 overnight urine test and confusion??/

Less than 30 is normal, 30 to 300 is micoralbuminaria.  I think Corky's left
hand is off one letter hence "Clausia".

After 32 years of the Big D, last June my number was 87.  I too was
terrorized.  By my efforts of improving blood sugar control and by taking a
mere 5 mg of  Vasotec the number dropped to 26 "NORMAL" by Thanksgiving.
Hemoglobin A1c was 9.0 in March 99 and was 6.5 in March 2000.

Just today I started another 24 hour collection that will end at 6:15 am
Tomorrow (Tuesday).  I asked my endo for the test since the wonderful
insurance company switched the Vasotec to Zestril.  I just want to be
cautious.  Normally this test is done every 12 months but my Doc said since
it had been over 6 months and the drug switch the insurance company should
pay the cost of the additional test.

Try to not jump to conclusions.  Things somehow do manage to work out.  I'll
be thinking of you.

Carole H.