[IP] Very Confused

I am very confused about a lot of things that are going on with me.  My
doctor cannot explain it either and that makes it worse.  For about the past
4 months, my body seems to be screwed up.  I am only hungry when my blood
sugars are high.  When I am normal, I feel high...I drink like I am high and
use the bathroom like I am high.  At first we thought it was my meter.  My
last A1c was 8.3.  My meter and records showed that it should be much higher.
 So we decided that I should check on 2 different meters.  There was never
any number that was way off, the 2 meters were always with in 10 pts. of each
other.  I can still tell when I am low....sometimes it take me hitting the
50's before I feel it thought.....but not always.

I feel like I am losing control of my diabetes.  I thought for sure my endo
could explian and fix this problem.....but he can't.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Anything will be great.  Thanks in advance!