Re: [IP] HELP!

Hi Cindy

We have a daughter who will be 13 at the end of June. We also have been
having a tough time figuring her basals. It's the same here, what works one
day, doesn't the next. It won't help if we compare basals, b/c Eve is tall
and weighs more than Noah. I will say Eve's basals are about .2 of insulin
more per hour than Noah's. We have tried basal testing, but have found from
using the Continuous Glucose Monitor that she will drop or rise very
quickly. Once again her basals are not right. We were going to low them, but
she has a cold now and it will have to wait. Good luck

Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99