[IP] Lab comparison w/ the Accu-chek meters

If anyone on the list would like to know how you are supposed to compare
your meter results with those from a lab, Accu-chek has printed material
on that subject that they will send to you.

Just call 1-800-858-8072 or 1-800-428-5074 and request their "Lab
Comparison Letter"

It's 3 pages long and there was more to it that I had thought would be.

Sheila

If anyone doesn't want to wait for snail mail maybe they could request a
copy via the internet from their site or I would be glad to scan and
email it to you.