[IP] blood at site

Hello all, need some advice please.  I know YMMV too, so no problem there.
After my sites have been in barely 2 days, I have blood on my little button
thingie.  I use the soft sets.  I have been very active gardening etc, but
make sure I don't bump the button.  /have had to change sites early twice in
a row, only because the blood wouldn't go away after a bolus.  The site
isn't sore, or red and inflamed, just bloody.  I am thinking of trying a
rapid next change, but my other question is this:  I don't want to buy the
shower bags just to use for this, since there is no disconnect yet, can I
just saran wrap it and stick in a baggie and ziplock it shut?  Then I don't
know what to do with it, hang it off my shower rod?  *vbg*
I have been pumping almost a year, so this has not affected me until now.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Lori
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.