Re: [IP] Changing sites

sue depinto <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Jan - Regarding sites - You gotta be kidding! Right? =20

No, I don't think she is (well, maybe about leaving *all* of them in).

I typically will leave the old one in for some period of time, =
especially in the morning when my basal rate is high, just as a =
precaution that all the insulin delivered in the old set has been =

This was suggested when I was trained.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of =
my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I =