Re: [IP] Frustrating night!!!! Argh.......sorta long

I have also heard that the sugar/cho from chocolate takes a long time to take

When that low I usually use sugared juice boxes (such as Hi-C or Capri Sun).
They have quite a bit of sugar and carbs.  If my sugars don't raise after a
period of time I lower my basal by at least half for 1-2 hrs. and keep
checking to see the effect and if it needs to go longer.  This seems to help
in the long run from having to treat and treat the low over an extended
period of time.

It's the pits being full and still having to eat or drink.  That's why I
prefer the sweetened juice it seems to work quicker than a usual snack and is
easier to keep sipping on if you sugars won't come up.  Even sweeting regular
juice would work.

I hope you are feeling better.