Re: [IP] Carbo Counting books

"I want to know what carbo counting book(s) are good to
get. And where can I get them? I've seen the ones on
Diabetes Mall site..but what your opinion.

Hi Donna,

The book I have (and like a lot) is by Corinne T. Netzer and is called "The
Complete Book of Food Counts" (red cover paperback). ISBN: 0440221102 You
can take a look at amazon.com at

She also has "just" carbohydrate count books (at least it looks that way by
the title) and brand name count books (The book I listed above also has
brand names).

To see a list of these at Amazon, check out

Hope this helps!